To replace our current office manager, we are looking for a new experienced
As our office manager you will support the smooth functioning of our organization through a variety of tasks, including:
- answering the phone, taking care of mail, contact person for suppliers;
- planning of meetings, team days, internal and external trainings;
- publishing vacancies and managing the application process;
- drafting contracts and keeping track of employee contracts and birthdays;
- taking care of new staff, and making sure they have the necessary equipment and access to email and server;
- maintaining contact with the company doctor, accountant and pension insurer, in cooperation with our bookkeeper;
- posting reports and news items on our website and on social media;
- (re-)writing policies on human affairs, privacy, etc.;
- collecting news and conferences for our internal newsletter and conference list;
- managing office stocks;
- organising lunch facilities in our office;
- supporting colleagues with their projects, e.g. translating or editing;
- supporting colleagues with HR and ICT issues; and
- supporting the director with administrative tasks regarding contracts and planning.
What we expect
We expect you to perform your tasks in a professional and motivated manner. Preferably, you have worked as office manager within a similar organization before. We additionally expect you to:
- have good Dutch and English written and verbal communication skills;
- have at least 2 years of experience in a similar function;
- be able to work accurately, independently and quickly;
- have adequate experience with Word and Excel;
- possess good organizational and planning skills;
- be interested in sustainability and social justice;
- live within commuting distance of our office in Amsterdam.
What we offer
At Profundo you will be able to work in an environment where people work on projects of a high social relevance, within an organizational structure which aims to enable your personal and professional development. Additionally we offer:
- collaboration within an international team of highly motivated colleagues with diverse fields of expertise;
- daily contacts with an inspiring civil society network spanning the globe;
- a friendly office close to the Amsterdam Sloterdijk train station;
- a contract for 32 to 40 hours per week (to be determined in consultation);
- flexible working hours and the option to work part-time from home (as long as Covid-regulations are in place we work mostly from home);
- an initial monthly salary for 40 hours per week between € 2,796 and € 3,735, depending on years of experience; and
- a good pension scheme and other fringe benefits.
For more information on Profundo, please visit this website (www.profundo.nl). If you have further questions on this position, feel free to call or send an email to Mara Werkman (+31-(0)20-8208320 or ).
Profundo is an equal opportunity employer striving for a diverse and inclusive workplace. Applicants from a minority background are especially encouraged to apply.
Please send your application, including a motivation letter and a curriculum vitae, no later than 27 June 2021 to Mara Werkman via .
Ben je gemotiveerd om voor Profundo te werken en heb je relevante vaardigheden en kennis? Dan ontvangen we graag je open sollicitatie.
Stuur een kort overzicht van je kennis, ervaring en motivatie naar . Voeg je CV bij en bij voorkeur ook een voorbeeld van onderzoek dat je hebt gedaan.
We laten het weten als we je open sollicitatie ontvangen hebben. Als je kennis en ervaring op een bepaald moment aansluiten bij onze behoeften, nemen we contact met je op.